Particularly in the case of packaging paper machines using waste paper, sticky impurities on the drying wires, i.e. stickies, lead to breaks, holes and spots in the paper.
On-line treatment of drying wires by means of on-line chemical application directly in the drying section was first introduced by API in 1994.
- Higher machine availability due to less breaks and cleaning shutdowns.
- Increased quality due to less spots and holes.
- Easy to use with spray-bar.
- Customized applications tailored to your needs.
- Highest safety thanks to state-of-the-art application technology.
- Excellent price-performance.
- Compliance with the relevant standards (BfR, FDA, BPR, Blue Angel, Nordic Swan, etc.).
- APICLEAN product series.
- Surface-active chemicals based on natural and mineral oils and silicone-derivatives.
Our application experts will be glad to advise you in the selection of suitable technologies.